2022 BBR Southern Territorial & Southwestern X-Tra Tour
Sept 30-Oct 2, 2022
$30,500 Added Money
2022 Southern Territorial Results
Saturday Youth Saturday Adult Saturday Senior
Saturday BBR X-Tra Saturday Big Spender Saturday Upside-Down
American Contender Tournament Qualifier
- $12,000 Added BBR Southern Territorial Open 5D
- $1,000 Added Ritchie Waters Southwest X-Tra Tour Sidepot
- $2,500 Added BIG SPENDER Sidepot
- $15,000 Added Southern Territorial Futurity
- The American Rodeo Contender Tournament Event
- Junior Patriot Qualifier
- Saddles to Futurity and Southern Territorial Open Average Champions
BBR Southern Territorial Open 5D & BBR Gear X-Tra Tour Rules
- BBR Southern Territorial 5D is open to everyone. Current BBR membership required for X-Tra Tour Sidepot and The American Rodeo Contender Tournament.
- BBR Southern Territorial 5D will consist of two $5K added races (Saturday & Sunday) with Prizes to 2-Run Aggregate.
- BBR Southern Territorial 5D warmup race (Friday) with $2K added.
- Ritchie Waters Southwest X-Tra Tour (Sidepot to Saturday Open 5D) with $1,000 added for current BBR Members Only!
- BIG SPENDER Sidepot (to Saturday Open 5D) with $2,500 added (4D w/ 1/2 sec splits)
- UPSIDE/DOWN Sidepot (to Saturday Open 5D) - Inverted payout! (e.g. 1D-1st prize money paid to last hole in 5D)
- Rider Incentives to Saturday and Sunday Open 5D - Youth (15U), Adult (16-49), Senior (50+) - based on rider age as of January 1, 2022.
- BBR Southern Territorial Futurity with $15K Added will consist of two goes and aggregate. May roll both goes to Open 5D.
- BBR Southern Territorial Futurity open horses 5 & Under who have not competed prior to November 15, 2021.
- BBR Southern Territorial Futurity long goes will be 2D (full sec split) progressive payout and aggregate will be sweepstakes payout.
- BBR Southern Territorial Futurity late entries will be accepted until 5pm Friday, Sept 30 with a $50 late fee.
- American Contender Tournament entries MUST roll times to BBR Southern Territorial 5D Saturday race.
- Junior Patriot Qualifier is a sidepot to the Sunday race of the BBR Southern Territorial 5D.
- Entries (including rollovers) must be postmarked by September 12th to avoid late fee ~ $5 (Friday Open), $10 (Saturday and/or Sunday Open), $50 (Futurity)
- American Contender Tournament Entries will be available online only and will close Monday, September 26th, at 5pm CST.
- Junior Patriot Qualifier Entries will be available online only and will close Thursday, September 29th, at 5pm CST.
- No Refunds once entry has been submitted.
- Vet/Med outs are due by 5pm Sep 18th and entry fees, less $40 will be refunded.
- Absolutely no refund, rider substitutions or vets outs after Sept 20th @ 5pm. Horse substitutions will be allowed until the start of the first qualifying round.
- Exhibitions - $7ea (purchase online only)
- Futurity - $350
- Warmup Race (Friday) - $40
- Saturday & Sunday Open 5D - $75
- X-Tra Sidepot - $50
- BIG SPENDER Sidepot - $150
- UPSIDE/DOWN Sidepot - $50
- Rider Incentives - $30
- The American Rodeo Contender Tournament - $500
- Jr Patriot Qualifier - $250
Friday - September 30th
- 9am Futurity Horse Check-In
- 10am Futurity Exhibitions
- ~ Open Exhibitions to follow until 4:30pm
- 5pm Open 5D Warm-up Race (Books close w/ 50 runners remaining)
Saturday - October 1st
- 9am 1st Go Of Futurity (Optional carry over to Open 5D)
- ~ BBR Southern Territorial Saturday Open 5D to follow (will not start before 10am and will break at big draw nearest 6:30pm for American section)
- 7pm The American Rodeo Contender Tournament Event (required carry over to Saturday Open 5D)
- ~ resume Open 5D (if necessary)
- Ritchie Waters Southwest X-Tra Tour Sidepot available to current BBR Members in Saturday Open 5D!
Sunday - October 2nd
- 9am 2nd Go Futurity (Reverse Running Order - Optional carry over to Open 5D)
- ~ BBR Southern Territorial Sunday Open 5D to follow (will not start before 10am)
- Jr Patriot Sidepot available to Sunday Open 5D!